Our routine depends on the great british weather!!
- We don’t have a set routine as such as it depends on the weather! We are a very outdoorsy setting and the children bring in all the appropriate wet weather gear. We love to explore all the wonderful countryside around us.
- When we are inside the children are able to learn independently selecting their own resources.
- Whilst inside we do activities such as storycise, sticky kids fun & movement, sharing stories together, baking etc.
- We encourage the children to be independent in putting on their outdoor clothing, washing hands, collecting their lunch boxes & water bottles.
- Lunch times are a very social event whereby we all wash our hands before lunch, sit down, sing our ‘Please and thank you’ song and discuss healthy lunch boxes.
- We also have access to the school outdoor playground, lower meadow and front garden.